Thursday, February 12, 2009

Caraline Turns Three


I can't believe that Caraline is already three. She has brought such joy to our lives and I am thankful that God has blessed us with her and Jackson. We had decided that since Caraline was turning 3 that we would have a "kid" party. The past two parties had been held at our house celebrating with family and friends. She has so many friends now, I just knew that she would want to share that special day with them! I looked around at different options and finally decided on having her party at the Painted Clay Pottery Studio. I thought it would be fun for the kids to paint pottery and have a memento to take home with them. It did make me nervous to think of 10 little ones running around a pottery studio with all those breakables. It turned out better than I had imagined! Fun times were had by all, and Caraline seemed to be having the best day. We had Aunt Katy come take pictures and I think they say it all!

Our big gift to Caraline was enrolling her into gymnastics. We had been wanting to do that for some time but we had to wait until she turned three. We are thankful to all of our family and friends who pitched in on her tuition for the gymnastics! Look for pictures of her doing her gymnastics coming soon!

Okay below are the pictures from the party...I had over 300 pictures thanks to our awesome photographer Aunt Katy! So I have created 3 different slide shows.....

Caraline Enjoying her Day

Family Photos


Caraline's Birthday Guests


No comments: