Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Party Fun

Jason's work had a nice Christmas party this year! I always look forward to the Lose Christmas party because it is the one day out of the year that I get to get all dressed up and see Jason in a suit and tie! This year they had an "in office" party that families were invited to attend. It was nice that we were able to bring the children and not have to worry with getting a sitter! It was a very nice party with a Risotto bar and even a Brass Band playing Christmas Tunes. Everyone seemed to enjoy seeing our little ones and Caraline was pleased that there were other little girls there to play with. We had someone snap our photo in front of the Lose Christmas tree and it turned out to be an excellent picture (the one above) that we used for our Christmas cards.

I also attended the kids Christmas party at their school last week. They had a nice little party and gift exchange. Santa even showed up to pass out presents and take photos. I was pleasantly surprised when Caraline gave Santa a hug and told him she wanted "make-up" for Christmas. I snapped a photo but she looks scared to death! Jackson seemed to like Santa and also had a great time opening his first gift.


1 comment:

J.J. & Katy said...

Cute pictures! It's so funny because I had a dream last night that you told me you put up a HUGE post! :) Merry Christmas!