Sunday, November 9, 2008

WKU Homecoming


The day after Halloween was Western Kentucky University's homecoming game. Each year we try to go back for homecoming so that we can catch up with old friends and visit some of our favorite places. I was especially excited this year because the new stadium is open as well as the Farm House and Phi Mu mansions are complete. I am sad to say that with two kids in tow we weren't able to get to the game as early as we had anticipated, not to mention that the game had been moved back an hour from its orginal starting time. We met up with my parents and headed to the game. We did get to see a couple of old friends which made the trip all worth it! The game was a huge disappointment, but it was a great feeling to be back at the college/town where Jason and I met and married. Campus was even more beautiful than I had remembered and had changed so much. In a strange way made me feel so old, but made me realize how much I missed Bowling Green.

No comments: