Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Year

Awwww, I love the smell of Fall! I am loving wearing my warm clothes, putting the jackets on the kids and watching the leaves change to such beautiful colors. I can honestly say that this is my favorite time of year. I can also most certainly say that this is the craziest time of year for me as well. It seems as though school is in full swing and my students are getting restless and ready for Christmas Break. Jason and I have a million things to get done and a million more we would like to do. Despite things being so busy I am really enjoying fall here in Tennessee.

Every year since Jason and I have been together (even before kids) we have gone to a pumpkin patch in the fall. It is so much more fun now that we have kids!! We have found a pumpkin patch here that we like so we visited it once again this year. You may remember last year when I blogged about it as well. Walden Farms I a farm with lots of fun activities for the kids and tons of pumpkins! We took the kids last weekend and I was so excited that it would be Jackson's first trip on this 7 year tradition. The weather was absolutely beautiful (70 degrees and sunny) and the kids were in such good moods. We got some great photos which always makes me happy!!! I just can't believe how much the kids are growing and changing....they look so big in the pictures.
We look forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving!!!! And as always enjoy the adorable pictures!!

I also had to upload this video of Carline dancing at my school's fall festival. I have been posting dancing videos of her since she was able to walk. I'm telling you the girl LOVES to dance!! This is super cute of her and her friend Josie doing the Cha-Cha slide :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Smith said...

OMG. That video is too funny!