Saturday, September 6, 2008

I have the cutest kids!!

I know I have been behind in blogging....but I knew that would happen when I went back to work. I got all caught up today and I hope to stay that way!

My first week back to work was a crazy one. We have had to figure out a plan of how to tackle getting both kids ready, ourselves ready, and everyone to their destination on time in the mornings. We seem to have all the kinks worked out and I hope next week goes a little smoother! Going from one child to two has been quite an adventure for us.

I really like the kids new daycare which we call "school". Jackson did great and Caraline enjoys going to school with her little brother. Caraline started a computer class which is called "Gigglebytes" and she is enjoying learning how to use the computer. I am so excited that she has that opportunity at this new school. We are also looking into putting her into gymnastics classes. We are hoping that will help initiate her into being a "big girl" and also help with potty training (which isn't going so well!)

I have a ton of cute pictures that haven't been blogged yet-so I am pasting them below. You will see why I say "I have the cutest kids!"


We were having fun in the floor!


Look at those baby blues!

No comments: