Friday, September 12, 2008

School Project

Caraline had her first school project due today. Yep, you heard me right.....she had a project due at school. This week in her class the theme was "family" and she had an assignment to bring in a poster of her immediate family to share with her classmates. Of course she is only 2 so mommy was really the one with the homework.....and you know me and scrapbooking! It was all I could do to not go "over the top" with the poster. I think it turned out super cute and Caraline absolutely loved seeing her finished poster. When I had finished with it I gave it to her to see if she could recall who everyone was. I got out the camera to video tape what she said. To my surprise she knew everyone by name on the poster even Uncle Brian and Aunt Jennifer who she has only seen a couple of times. She was so excited about this poster that she carried it around the house and even wanted to sleep with it when she went to bed. It really amazes me how sentimental she is.....she gets it honestly!!
Here is the video of her naming everyone without any help!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Smith said...

You are doing that child a disservice by not having pictures of Aunt Stephie and Aunt Kitty on that poster...